The UL Lafayette Educational Doctorate program with the Higher Education Administration concentration is an innovative graduate program designed to help you meet your career goals in higher education administration. It prepares you to meet the challenges in today's complex world of higher education.
Earning your doctorate can help you expand your leadership opportunities in higher education administration and at the state and national levels. By combining real-world educational experiences and the theories and practice that fuel higher education, you can develop your leadership abilities while expanding your knowledge and skill set.
- Governance and legal aspects of higher education,
- Fiscal management in higher education,
- Student affairs in higher education,
- Public policy issues in postsecondary education,
- Academic affairs in the Postsecondary environment,
- Administration and management in higher education,
- History and philosophy of higher education,and
- Planning and evaluation in higher education.