The Non-Public Schools: Administration Certificate Program consists of 15 credit hours. There are no prerequisites in this program. You are required to complete all five (5) courses listed below with a grade of “B” or better to receive the Graduate Certificate in Non-Public Schools: Administration.
- EDLD 700 Administration in the Non-Public Sector
- EDLD 705 Educational Philosophy and Ethos
- EDLD 710 Financial Management
- EDLD 715 Curriculum Design and Evaluation
- EDLD 720 Educational Law in the Non-Public Sector
You can also view your courses and their descriptions on the University's online catalog.